Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Big Change is Coming...



Okay, so I know that we haven't even been open that long and blah blah blah. BUT, I'm preparing for a huge change. I'm very excited about it, and have been looking for places to host this site at.
I've been working on the layout and I'm happy to say that it's pretty much completely finished! I really like it, so I hope to have the site up soon so you all can enjoy it. I'm waiting for a response to one of the places I applied at, if nothing comes back then I'll try another and another until I get a place to host at. Until then, I will continue updating here and giving you the latest Ke$ha news!

Oh and by the way, newish interview here: Fashion indie Interview

Sorry for being late on that one, was busy with coding *grumble*

No comments:

Post a Comment